-->

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #glutenfree #vegetarian

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #glutenfree #vegetarian
Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #glutenfree #vegetarian
Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #glutenfree #vegetarian

This Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein is an incredible contort on take out! Simply include a couple of veggies and seasonings, you change straightforward fixing into something astounding!

I notice this since I am currently marginally fixated on Spaghetti Squash. I adore it to such an extent. I do whatever it takes not to eat pasta much since I can't eat only one minimal legitimate serving. Carbs are compelling… so all things being equal I simply supplant noodles with spaghetti squash and can appreciate bunches of whatever I make!

I saw this formula on Pinterest for chow mein and I needed to make it so terrible yet I just couldn't do it since I realize how awful that would be for my big day. Embed spaghetti squash. Indeed I realize it doesn't taste precisely like noodles, yet it is an incredible vehicle for delightful sauces and helps you enough to remember the first to keep you exceptionally fulfilled!

Also try our recipe Quick and Easy Vegetarian Ramen

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #glutenfree #vegetarian


Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein - Easy vegan, Paleo, grain free, gluten free dinner the whole family will love!

Ingredients

  • 1 large spaghetti squash
  • 1/4 cup COCONUT AMINOS (or tamari if not paleo)
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon COCONUT SUGAR
  • 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
  • 2 tablespoons OLIVE OIL
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
  • 2 cups cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)


Instructions

  1. Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
  4. Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
  5. Serve immediately.


Read more our recipe S'mores Cookie Bars

Source : https://bit.ly/2Sz3FIm
Cookpad
Advertisement